EOPSEOYO (없어요)

LEARN WORD NO. 49: EOPSEOYO

IN HANGUL: 없어요

What is the meaning of the korean word "eopseoyo"? The korean word "eopseoyo" which is written in hangul as "없어요" is used to say "I don't have it", "there is no" or "it does not exist".

The term "eopseoyo" is actually the present tense form of  "eopsda (없다)". For example, you wanted to say "I don't have money", you can say "don eopseoyo (돈 없어요)".

To assist you on retaining the meaning of the korean word "eopseoyo" you may check this video lecture.


A video for the root word of "eopseoyo" which is "eopsda" is also available. You may check on this video.


A remake for this video is also available, you may check on this one too.
 
 

With these, I hope one new word has entered your vocabulary list. Again, I'm Dae-Hangul and let's meet again on the next blog.

Comments

Recommended Posts

JAMSIMANYO (잠시만요)

ANNYEONG HASIMNIKKA (안녕 하십니까)

Learn Korean Word: NAMJA (남자)

HYEONG (형)

GAJIMA (가지마)

ANNYEONG HASEYO (안녕 하세요)

EOMEONI (어머니)

SUGOHASEYO (수고하세요)

HAJIMAN (하지만)

GOMAWOYO (고마워요)

Other Posts You May Like

ANNYEONG HASIMNIKKA (안녕 하십니까)

HARABEOJI (할아버지)

Learn Korean Word: GAJOK (가족)

ARASSEO (알았어)

IREOKE (이렇게)

JAMSIMANYO (잠시만요)

Learn Korean Word: APAYO (아파요)

ISSEOYO (있어요)

NOONA (누나)

Popular posts from this blog

JOAYO (좋아요)

ANNYEONG HASIMNIKKA (안녕 하십니까)

SUGOHASEYO (수고하세요)

PABO (바보)

HARABEOJI (할아버지)

MWORAGO (뭐라고)

BANGAPSEUMNIDA (반갑습니다)

NOONA (누나)

ARAYO (알아요)

AHJUSSI (아저씨)